What you'll Learn
A Deeper Brand Experience: New Strategies for New Landscapes has been created by, with, and for industry professionals. It is designed to provide you with new insights, tools, and technologies with which to create experiences that build true connections with your customers. After successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
Establish Meaningful Connections
New strategies to increase brand loyalty through unique offerings, both in-store and online, that are authentic to your brand
Create Powerful Interactions
Examine retail formats for a post-pandemic world to engage customers and increase shopping conversions. Use the "new" world to your advantage
Identify New Opportunities
Assess and build an action plan for where physical retail stores and the online experience can intersect to increase customer satisfaction
Implement New Technology
Leverage the online customer journey to increase your community of consumers and brand following
- REAL TALK
- Understand the current landscape through data at a deeper level
- THE GUIDING MINDSET
- Identify opportunities and key strategies to connect with your consumer
- HYPER HYBRID
- Maximize navigation between physical and digital environments to connect with your customers through a multi-channel strategy
- RECAP DAY 1
- AUGMENTED CONNECTIVITY
- Get a deeper understanding of the influence of our current context at a social, cultural, and demographic level and how we should pivot the way our brands communicate product offerings.
- Special Guest: Matthew Trent, Global Human Resources and Inclusion Leader, Luxury Retail and Fashion
- Climate change is affecting the way we create and design. How can we leverage the power of our brand to alleviate this crisis?
- META WELLNESS
- COVID-19 is a challenge in itself but also an opportunity to rethink what wellness means spatially beyond a mere product offering.
Who Should Attend
Although there are no formal educational or background requirements, this course is designed for fashion brand and retail executives, designers, strategists, entrepreneurs, brand experience enthusiasts, and innovators.
Years of Experience
For professionals with at least three years of work experience in a relevant field
Designed for fashion brand and retail executives, but appropriate for anyone passionate about brand experience
Leaders in strategy, innovation, marketing, branding, and retail, as well as entrepreneurs
Business-level English proficiency strongly recommended
Why The New School
of participants mastered new tools and ways of thinking that were immediately applicable to their jobs
of participants felt faculty were knowledgeable and topics were relevant to their business
participants would recommend the program to a friend
Tuesday, July 28, 2020, 12:30 P.M. EST
Navigating Complexity with Strategic Design and Management
As the market evolves at an unprecedented rate, the world seems too complex to allow us to make correct decisions. Yet complex phenomena have always been with us, in both our natural and our artificial environments.